Feel the adrenalin as the power of the four 300hp V8 engines race you through the islands of the Bay and out to the open sea. Breathtaking scenery is enhanced with the skipper's commentary. As we approach the Hole in the Rock music pumps through th speakers heightening the experience. Hold your breath as the skipper navigates through the narrow space and admire the rock walls which soar above you.
Adrenalin junkies will love the 'extreme seats' at the front of the Excitor - caution: these are not for the faint hearted. The Excitor thrives in large waves, so the bigger the swell, th bigger the buzz.
NB:Splash proof gear and sunglasses provided.
- 1 1/2 hour high speed adventure
- Hole in the Rock (conditions permitting)
- Cathedral Cave and Cape Brett Lighthouse
- Optional island stop during summer
- Extreme seats situated at the front of the vessel
- Music an commentary onboard
Prices: Adult NZ $89.00 Child NZ $44.50
Departures: Paihia 10:30 am & 2:30 pm, Russell 10:40 am & 2:40 pm daily all year
extra departure 8:00 am & 4:15 pm from November on demand.
Please check in 30 mins prior to departure.
Durations: 1 1/2 hours
What to briing: Sunscreen & Camera
Safety: Safety briefing provided, life jackets and protective clothing supplied.
NB: Excitor is recommended for passengers in good health if you are pregnant or have a pre existing medical condition please consult us before booking.
- Prices stated above are in NZ dollars
- Departures and itineraries are subject to availability and weather conditions
- Children’s fares - 14 years and under
Infants - 5 years and under. No charge applies when not occupying a seat
(this excludes Dolphin Adventures where a child fare applies)
- Entry fees and meals are not included except where stated
- Non-smoking on board Fullers vessels or coaches